Adult education is ongoing in many ways. Some of our regular events include:
- Adult Torah study Saturday mornings at 9:00 AM
- Monthly Lunch & Learn sessions. This year we continue to study articles from the book, “Jews and Judaism in the 21st Century: Human Responsibility, the Presence of God, and the Future of the Covenant.
- Slichot discussion on High Holy Day themes. This year we will view the movie “God in the Box” and talk with the filmmaker Nathan Lang
- The 2 year Melton program is offered, taught by Jan Rabinowitch
- Men’s Club monthly discussion group (open to men and women) on important topics of our time
As well, throughout the year we will have special evening discussions, and programs on various themes